Whether you’re new to the sport or are just looking to improve your skills, Mont du Lac has you covered with lessons led by our PSIA instructors. Our staff is driven by their love of snow sports and they look forward to sharing their passion with you. Mont du Lac offers private and group lessons in alpine, snowboarding, freestyle and telemark skiing.
Private ski lessons offer maximum benefits with tailored instruction to meet each skier’s or snowboarder’s needs and skill ability. Personalized attention from our highly skilled instructors leads to rapid improvement.
*Reservations are needed 48 hours in advance.
- Ages 2+
- 90-Minute Rate: $49.99
- $29.99 for each additional person
Group lessons are a great way to share your challenges and triumphs on the hill with friends old and new alike. Groups are split into similar ability levels.
*Reservations Required on Weeknights and Recommended for Sundays
- Ages 8+
- 90-Minute Rate: $29.99 per person
- Tuesdays 4:00-5:30 PM & 6:00-7:30 PM
- Saturdays 4:00-5:30 PM & 6:00-7:30 PM
- Sundays from 10:00-11:30 AM
- Reservations Required on Weeknights and Recommended for Sundays
- Groups with less than three participants will be 60-minutes.
FAMILY ROCKS TUESDAY
- Receive a free group 90 minute lesson when you purchase a family of four night pass on Tuesdays.
- Lessons start at 4PM and 6PM
- A great way to spend some time with the family and learn a little more about skiing and snowboarding!
- *Reservations are needed at least 48 hours in advance to guarantee a spot. Walk ons will be accepted if instructors/space is available.
LESSON RENTAL PRICES
- Day Lesson Rentals (for children 6-15 years old): $24.99
- Day Lesson Rentals (for adults): $29.99
- Night Lesson Rentals (for children): $14.99
- Night Lesson Rentals (for adults): $19.99
- Children aged 1-5: $9.99
- Lesson rental includes boots, skis or snowboard, helmet, and ski poles if needed.