Whether you’re new to the sport or just looking to improve your skills, Mont du Lac has you covered with lessons from our PSIA instructors. Our staff is driven by their passion for snow sports and they relish the opportunity to share that passion with you. We offer both private and group lessons in snowboarding as well as alpine, freestyle and telemark skiing.
Private skiing and snowboarding lessons allow for maximum benefits with tailored instruction to meet each student’s needs. Personal attention from our highly skilled trainers produces rapid improvements.
*Reservations are needed 48 hours in advance.
- Ages 2 and up
- 90-Minute Rate: $49.99
- $29.99 for each additional person
Group lessons are a great way to share your challenges and triumphs on the hill with friends. Groups are divided into equivalent skill levels.
*Reservations required on weeknights and recommended for Sundays
- Ages 8 and up
- 90-Minute Rate: $29.99 per person
- Tuesdays 4:00PM-5:30PM & 6:00PM-7:30PM
- Saturdays 4:00PM-5:30PM & 6:00PM-7:30PM
- Sundays 10:00AM-11:30AM
- Groups with less than three participants will be slotted for a 60-minute session
FAMILY ROCKS TUESDAY
- Receive a free 90-minute group lesson when you purchase a “family of four” night pass on Tuesdays.
- Lessons start at 4PM and 6PM
- A great way to spend time with family while learning about skiing and snowboarding!
- *Reservations are needed at least 48 hours in advance to guarantee a spot. Walk-ins will be accepted if instructors and space are available.
LESSON RENTAL PRICES
- Day Lesson Rentals (for children 6-15 years old): $24.99
- Day Lesson Rentals (for adults): $29.99
- Night Lesson Rentals (for children): $14.99
- Night Lesson Rentals (for adults): $19.99
- Children ages 1-5: $9.99
- Lesson rental includes boots, skis or snowboard, helmet, and ski poles if needed